Betaine (from beetroot) BALS CAPSULES contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Lemon Balm has Antioxidant properties that improve digestion, respiratory, mental & cognitive health. BALS with rest ingredients (Avocado/Soya) improve the physical well being with its completely Natural, Globally Unique, Novel formulation of extracts containing good fatty acids coverage, anti-aging nutrients & benefits of SOYA Protein.
BALS WILL IMPROVE PHYSICAL WELLBEING!
1) BEETROOT EXTRACT (BeetExt):
• Many Nutrients in Few Calories
BeetExt in BALS Capsules boast an impressive nutritional profile.
Loaded with vitamins and minerals and low in calories and fat. They also contain inorganic nitrates and pigments, both of which have a number of health benefits.
• Help Keep Blood Pressure in Check
Contain a high concentration of nitrates, which have a blood pressure-lowering effect. This may lead to a reduced risk of heart attacks, heart failure and stroke.
• Can Improve Athletic Performance
May enhance athletic performance by improving oxygen use and time to exhaustion. To maximise their effects, beets should be consumed 2–3 hours prior to training or competing.
• May Help Fight Inflammation
May have a number of anti-inflammatory effects. However, further research in humans is required to confirm this theory
• May Improve Digestive Health
Are a good source of fibre, which is beneficial for digestive health, as well as reducing the risk of a number of chronic health conditions.
• May Help Support Brain Health
Contain nitrates, which may help increase blood flow to the brain, improve cognitive function and possibly reduce the risk of dementia. However, more research in this area is needed.
• May Have Some Anti-Cancer Properties
Studies in isolated human cells and rats have shown that the pigments in beets may help reduce the growth of cancer cells.
• May Help You Lose Weight
Have a high water and low calorie content. Both of these properties are beneficial for weight loss.
2) AVOCADO EXTRACT:
• Incredibly Nutritious
Avocado is a green, pear-shaped fruit often called an “alligator pear.” It is loaded with healthy fats, fibre and various important nutrients.
Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals.
• Rich in Potassium
Potassium is an important mineral that most people don't get enough of. Avocados are very high in potassium, which should support healthy blood pressure levels.
• Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
High in monounsaturated oleic acid, a heart-healthy fatty acid that is believed to be one of the main reasons for the health benefits of olive oil.
• Loaded with Fibre
Avocados tend to be rich in fibre — about 7% by weight, which is very high compared to most other foods. Fibre may have important benefits for weight loss and metabolic health.
• Helps Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
Numerous studies have shown that eating avocado can improve heart disease risk factors like total, “bad” LDL and “good” HDL cholesterol, as well as blood triglycerides.
• People Who Eat Avocados Tend to Be Healthier
One dietary survey found that people who ate avocados had a much higher nutrient intake and a lower risk of metabolic syndrome.
• Their Fat Content May Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods
Studies have shown that eating avocado or avocado oil with vegetables or eating avocado supplements can dramatically increase the number of antioxidants you take in.
• Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect Your Eyes
High in antioxidants, including lutein and zeaxanthin. These nutrients are very important for eye health and lower your risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
• May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
• May Help You Lose Weight.
3) LEMON BALM (Melissa officinalis) EXTRACT:
Lemon balm is a plant used as an herbal supplement. It may have antiviral activity against some Viruses for example, the herpes virus as well as calming effects. It active compounds in lemon balm are caffeic acid and tannins.
Lemon balm has traditionally been used to improve mood and cognitive function, but the potential benefits don’t stop there.
• It can help relieve stress
Lemon balm is said to soothe symptoms of stress, help you to relax, and boost your mood.
• It can help reduce anxiety
Lemon balm may also be used to help reduce symptoms of anxiety, such as nervousness and excitability.
• It may boost cognitive function
• It can help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders
• It may help relieve indigestion
If you experience frequent abdominal pain and discomfort, lemon balm may have a positive effect on your digestion.
• It can help treat nausea
Given its potential impact on your digestive system, lemon balm may also help relieve feelings of nausea.
• It may help minimise menstrual cramps
There’s also research to suggest that lemon balm can be used to relieve menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
• Lemon balm may also be useful in treating headaches, especially if they’re happening as a result of stress.
Its relaxing properties can help you to unwind, release tension, and relax your muscles. It’s also though that ingesting the herb can help to open up and relax tight blood vessels, which can contribute to headaches.
4) SOYA EXTRACT:
Soya Isoflavone are part of a group of plant-based chemicals called phytoestrogens. These chemicals act like a weaker form of oestrogen in the body.
The main isoflavone in soy are genistein and daidzein. When you eat soy, bacteria in your intestines break it down into its more active forms.
When isoflavone mimic oestrogen, they might help reduce hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause.
• It’s packed with nutrition
Soya is low in saturated fat and calories. It’s also high in these beneficial nutrients:
• omega-3 fatty acids
• It may help to reduce your risk of heart disease
• It might strengthen your bones
Oestrogen plays a role in preserving bone strength. But some research suggests that soy may be helpful for preserving bone health in those who’ve gone through menopause.
• May reduce the risk of a range of health problems, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, coronary heart disease (CHD), some cancers as well as improving bone health.
• Soy is a high-quality protein – one or two daily serves of soy products can be beneficial to our health.
• Contain hormone-like substances (called phytoestrogens) that copy the action of the female hormone oestrogen. It is thought soy can reduce menopausal symptoms (such as hot flushes).
• About four daily servings of soy foods in conjunction with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol can reduce our LDL (bad) cholesterol by around 3-4%.
• Lowered blood pressure
• Improvements to blood vessels, (such as greater elasticity of artery walls)
• Improved bone health
• Protection against some cancers (including breast cancer)
• Improved cognitive function and visual memory.
• Soya allergies are common in babies and children.
Recommended Daily Intake:
As a food supplement for adults take 1 capsule a day preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed stated dose.
Features: Dairy Free
Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Active Ingredients: Beetroot extract, Soya extract (Soy), Avocado extract, Lemon Balm extract
Product: BALS Capsules
Type of Diet: Vegan
Main Purpose: Homocysteine balance, Blood health, Brain health, Cholesterol maintenance, Anti-oxidant, Anti-stress/Relaxing, Reduces restlessness, Digestive health, Respiratory health, mental & cognitive health.
Age Group: Adults
Ingredients: Beetroot extract, Soya extract (Soy), Avocado extract, Lemon Balm extract, Bulking agent (MCC), Anti-caking agent (Veg. Magnesium stearate), Capsule Veg. HPMC Shell
Brand: EDI BERYL LTD LONDON