eb™SNHC SKIN NAIL HAIR CARE FOOD SUPPLEMENT
What are eb™SNHC?
Specific vitamin supplements can play a significant role in helping to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. eb™SNHC is formulated using vitamins, minerals and important amino acids & natural extracts that are metabolised to provide nutrients to hair, skin and nail and also to maintain the digestive system and proper blood circulation. eb™SNHC is not only a supplement for hair, skin and nails, the B vitamins promote digestion and metabolism, vitamin E helps with poor circulation and hormonal imbalance, and the selected amino acids not only having strong antioxidant properties but also are good liver protectors and detoxifiers, these factors all contribute to poor hair skin and nails.
What are eb™SNHC for?
For Hair and Nails:
• Very helpful for tissue repair and rebuilding
• Supplies the sulphur that is essential for healthy, strong hair and nails; it is also a building block for alpha-keratin, the primary protein found in hair and nails. This gives lustre to the hair, and strength to the nails
• Help nourish and reduce dry, flaky skin and to prevent hair loss
• May help maintain the colour and thickness of hair and to regulate the oily content
• Proper oxygen supply to hair and outer layer of skin
• Help skin condition such as flaky, dry and scaly skin
• Beneficial for acne, pimples, blemishes and skin outbreaks
• May work as an antioxidant and prevent cell damage
• Regulate cellular repair and diminish the dandruff problem
• May help to flush toxins out of body
Who are eb™SNHC for?
eb™SNHC may be of benefit to;
• People with poor hair condition, split ends, greying, rough, dry and dull hair
• People with poor skin conditions, acne, pimples and rough dry skin
• People with spilt and breakable nails, discoloured, spot nails
Recommended Daily Intake
Adults and children over 18 years of age, one capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.