ZINC SULPHATE 50mg FOOD SUPPLEMENT
What are Zinc Sulphate? Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, micronutrient and fatty acids metabolism, protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin, nails, normal testosterone levels in blood, normal vision and function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress. eb™ Zinc provides a strong Zinc Sulphate supplement which can be easily absorbed and assimilated by the body for optimum effect.
What are Zinc Sulphate for?
- Contribute to normal DNA synthesis
- Contribute to normal acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism
- Contribute to normal cognitive function
- Contribute to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contribute to normal macronutrient and fatty acids metabolism
- Contribute to normal protein synthesis and maintenance of normal bones
- Contribute to maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- Contribute to normal immune function
Who are Zinc Sulphate for?
Zinc Sulphate may be of benefit to;
- Men’s health and well-being especially for the prostate gland
- Men who suffer from impotence, infertility and reduced sperm count
- Women who have irregular menses or hormonal problems
- Excessive alcohol drinkers
- People following bad diets or are limiting calorie intake
- Those who have recently undergone surgery, suffered an injury or those with skin problem
- Those with lowered immunity
When should I take Zinc Sulphate?
Zinc Sulphate can be taken by men to improve male health and by everyone to help increase appetite, immunity and wellbeing.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.